Friday, June 15, 2007

CLLEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO!

I caught a re-run of the Friends finale today, and I have a burning question: when you get off a plane at the last minute, what happens to your luggage? Is it a write-off? Do you have to call the airport in Paris (it's always Paris in these situations, isn't it?) and browbeat them into finding it and sending it back? Because they're really not going to delay the plane and search for your luggage and then haul it out. So what gives? I'd be pretty concerned about my clothes going across the globe, I don't care how romantic the gesture. And blowing all that money on a plane ticket... well, you can always come BACK from Paris. I think I'd be more like, "Well, I love you too, but I'm just gonna go... check out the sights, buy some souvenirs, you know. I mean, I have this ticket and I'm all packed. So, hold that thought, and I'll come back in a week or two. Unless I meet a charming mime. See ya!"

No comments: