Monday, March 19, 2007

I certainly haven't been shopping for any new shoes

In many ways, living in an apartment building feels like I'm back in residence. Except for the fact that I'm making no effort to get to know anyone on my floor, and there's no drunken parties in the halls.

I spent today doing such thrilling things as laundry, grocery shopping, dishes, and searching for jobs online. I actually applied to two bartending positions that wanted a photo sent with the resume. Might as well trade on my looks while I got 'em, I guess. I'd have to go on a major shopping spree for slutty clothes if I get one of them.

I still haven't managed to buy good double-sided tape, so my posters and I are in a perpetual battle. The one over my bed has only attacked me whilst sleeping once. And by the way, NICK, I happen to already own Starry Night in poster form, and it is my favourite van Gogh painting. No Marley, though. I'm more about over-exposed art than I am smoking pot.

No comments: