Thursday, March 29, 2007

in other news, I painted my toenails today

You know what I really hate in Jeopardy!? The part in which Alex prompts the contestants into telling a "humourous" story about themselves. I don't want to LIKE these people. I don't want to know anything about them. I want to judge them on their looks and how much they screw up on answers I know the questions to!

Plus, I'm utterly disheartened because one of the contestants is an actor/bartender who looks about my father's age. And he's playing against the returning champion who looks about MY age.

This unemployment thing means, basically, that I watch way too much TV. Whoa, whoa, whoa! Jeopardy! has totally sold out! Since when are entire categories featuring clips from new television shows? I kinda wanna see the Tudors, but not this way. Those bastards.

1 comment:

Toni said...

Too much tv eh?

Have you seen the Search for the Next Pussycat Doll?

Ahem.