Wednesday, April 25, 2007

pop quiz, hot shot

I was watching Speed today, and I realized that I deeply and un-ironically love it. I totally have a girl boner for Keanu Reeves. He is smokin' hot in that film. No lie. Toni is going to make fun of me over this, but I DON'T CARE. Plus, it was TENSE. I've seen it several times, but I was freaking out because I was sure that lady's legs were going to get taken off by that elevator. I'm pretty much going to have to buy it on dvd.

Went shopping, and found meself some work jeans. And if they shrink the way I hope they will, I'm only going to have to get one of the three pairs hemmed. My freakishly stumpy legs are a cross that I bear whiningly. I also bought a fabulous dress that I cannot wait to wear. I really have to start work.

The fact that Seventh Heaven is (was? did it finally get cancelled?) a successful show worries me more and more each day.

5 comments:

Peter Lynn said...

Hey, I watched that too! Sandra Bullock was pretty adorable then. Unfortunately, she was proved right that relationships forged during stressful relationships never worked out, since Keanu was long gone by the time of Speed 2: Cruise Control.

Also, I looked it up on IMDB, and Speed was originally supposed to star Jeff Bridges and Ellen DeGeneres as Jack and Annie. How awful would that have been?

Susan said...

Incidentally, the first date I went on was to see Speed 2.

I have never (nor hopefully will ever have) had a girl boner for Jeff Bridges.

Dan Carlson said...

Speed is pretty unequivocally great. So cornball, so intense, and poor old Jeff Daniels getting blowed up.

Girl boners scare the bejesus out of me.

Susan said...

Don't be scared. Girl boners are a natural and beautiful way of expressing human emotion. Just sit back, relax, and feel the Gs.

Peter Lynn said...

Is a girl boner the same thing that I see when I Google nude photos of female bodybuilder Denise Masino?