Wednesday, July 18, 2007



Alright, I've been TRYING to take pictures for you assholes, but I'm facing some technical difficulties. My camera hates batteries, or something, and now my computer is having some kind of feud with the memory card from the camera. So this blurry shot, in which part of the hair is covered, is all you get. Also, check out my linebacker shoulders. HAWT.


I was going for the messy-chic look, and managed to get some random flips. When he styled it, it was all straight, with the ends curled in to my head, so it looked much more bob-like. I'm still figuring out what to do with it; this flippy look is going to get old for me fast. But it IS really easy. I just point a blow-dryer at it and muss it up with my other hand, and ta-DAH!


Hey, my delete key isn't working! Compy, why are you hating today? You've been getting so much rest lately! Mommy still loves you, even now that she's remarried to a coffee maker! And she's working so much lately so that she can afford to give you access to the internet and such. Now, be a good computer and let me use the delete key. You're really cramping my style. Oh, grand. It just started working in time for me to accidentally delete the picture and have to re-load it. FUNNY. You're GROUNDED.

5 comments:

Bianca Reagan said...

I think you look nice. I don't see the "linebacker shoulders."

Peter Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter Lynn said...

The hair looks cute! And the shoulders aren't linebacker shoulders. They're swimmer's shoulders, which I've already told you is sexy.

The Adventuress said...

Goddamn you, Susan whatsherface (see, not revealing aaaaany bad info on the net). There you are, sitting there with long hair bein' like "I'm so pretty with long hair" and then you go get it cut, and you're now one of those people that looks GREAT WITH WHATEVER HAIR SHE HAS!...damn you...

'Manda

Susan said...

Aww, thanks guys. I think I've made the command decision to grow it back out, but I don't regret cutting it. So that's good.

And 'Manda, clearly you've never seen pictures of the "power-mullet" phase. Or heard of the hours I wasted trying to persuade my mother to let me have a perm so my hair would be as curly as yours!