Tuesday, July 17, 2007

you told me about nowhere, well, it sounds like a place I'd like to go

Mr. Coffee has moved in! My one and only love is now (temporarily) ensconced on my kitchen counter. I'm not sure where I'm going to settle it; my place is sadly low on power outlets. I'm going to wake up tomorrow to delicious fresh coffee.

And, in other news... I done cut all ma hairs off.

No, really. I got a haircut, and it's not even chin-length! I feel like I'm going to freak out about it tomorrow, but right now I'm pretty alright. It's a little bit mod-sixties bob-ish, a little twenties flapper-esque, but with a bit of modern shag to it. We'll know more when I style it myself. I haven't had my hair this short in a very long time; the last time I had it anywhere off my shoulders, it was in my first year of university, and it was right around my chin.

I really expected to freak out MORE, but there were no tears. It all happened very fast once I sat down in the chair. I'll keep you posted on my GLOFO as relates to my hair.

My current music obsession is Dashboard by Modest Mouse. Love the lyrics, and I'm groooovin' away to it.

2 comments:

Peter Lynn said...

Pictures please!

Toni said...

Yes, I'd like to second that motion.