Friday, November 10, 2006

extra-strength migraine relief advil is second in the best friend list

I've recently gotten into the habit of brushing my teeth in the shower. I used to do it in first year all the time--if you're lugging your basket of toiletries to the shower stall, it just saves time to brush in the shower rather than pause at the sink... look, a lot of people did it, alright? stop judging me--but now I have no good excuse. In fact, it probably adds to the time I spend in there already. But my mouth feels cleaner, I swear! And I think we can all agree that a cleaner Susan is desirable. I think I started doing it when I was hungover a couple weeks ago, and felt like I needed a inner and outer body scouring.

My ipod is my new best friend, so sucks to the rest of you vying for that position. I'm thinking of MAYBE taking my rando Mexican dance music off of it, because how often am I in the mood for it, really? The best part of that cd was blasting it obnoxiously when I was doing the dishes at 10 Stanley to passive-aggressively punish my roommates (oh, like you didn't know that's what it was about, you guys... although the time I was REALLY mad it was directed at FuckFace). But it is kind of fun music. Meh. We'll see if the shuffle function takes a liking to it. There's only so much of it I can take.

I'm feeling restless lately; the desire to do something drastic is taking hold. Liiiike... getting a pixie cut and dying my remaining hair fire engine red. Oooh, can you imagine how much I'd cry after that? I am such a suck about my hair. I mean, I yell at the tv when those clowns on ANTM or What Not to Wear whine about getting all their hair chopped off, but... no, wait. If someone was paying for a famous salon dude to give me a fabulous new look, I'd friggin' suck it up. They're the experts, and I am merely a schmo who has no idea how to talk to a hair stylist.

No comments: