Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I think that was the last of the Sudafed anyway

So, that reccomended dosage thing for medication? Apparently people who know stuff set that. What I'm trying to say is, don't take twice the amount of extra-strength Sudafed that you're supposed to. I'm coming off it now, but maaan alive, that was not cool. Dance class this week was even worse than when I was hungover.

Back when I was healthy, I had big plans for today. I was going to the bank, and then going to buy new work pants and shoes (for real this time... no, I really meant to!), and start my Christmas shopping. Instead, I slept until two, then made soup and watched Arrested Development. And then over-medicated and went to dance class. So, a very productive day.

I wonder when I'm going to feel adult.

No comments: