Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I should hire someone to kick your ass for that

There's a brutal cold that's going around work, and yours truly is slowwwwly coming down with it. I hate creeper colds. You THINK you can beat it, but really, it's just incubating and testing you with a sore throat and some muscle achiness... and then BAM! Right between the eyes. The whole shebang, coughing, sneezing, stuffed up head....

But foolish optimism is an unfortunate part of my personality, and so I am drinking orange juice and tea like they're going out of style, and lying around in my pyjamas, hoping against hope that this whole thing will just go away. And being unnecessarily dramatic about the whole ordeal, naturally.

At least this is giving me the opportunity to watch Arrested Development. My brother left all three seasons here, and so I'm catching up on a series I knew I'd love, but never got around to seeing.

No comments: