Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm the employee of the month, and I get to work the party... what the hell?

I am angry and depressed. Not only am I working DURING the staff Halloween party, I am actually working AT the party. So I have to stand there and serve everyone who's having a good time, instead of having the off-chance of being done early enough to enjoy a bit of the fun. Beer fucking bin. And the other girl picked for this inestimable privilege? The staff slut, who will inevitably be wearing something twice as scandalous as the most provocative outfit I could scrape together, and will therefore be making all of whatever money is to be made off of the drunken staffs of every TJ's in Ontario. Next Monday, will someone please kill me so I won't have to work on Tuesday?

I thought I was done with whoring it up for work when I quit the Palace.

Fuck. I don't want to think about it. So here, here is quite probably the most random video you will ever see. A guaranteed WTF? for every first-time viewer.

No comments: