Thursday, October 12, 2006

I've named it Groucho

Aaand we're back on my very own compy. Well, the shell of my compy. I pretty much flipped out after some ridiculousness re: getting my computer professionally cleaned, and used the ol' restore disk. So I've lost my music, due to my pre-wiping compy not liking burning cds at all. It's been a very rough day. I tore my room apart to find software and the like, and now am left with the aftermath of my crazies. But all the random shit that Emo had left on here is gone, and I am feeling cautiously optimistic about re-building. I do mourn the loss of my tuneskis tragically, so those of you who are on my messenger list will be pelted by requests for replacements. But heigh-ho, c'est life. At least I can hide in my room with internet again.

No comments: